Dahopper

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherylsue, Mar 13, 2007.

1. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Sorry to hear you are in a big flare right now. Just want to wish you better days.

I couldn't take the Epicor. Made me too sleepy. Doing better on Nexavir.

Perhaps, your cold triggered the relapse. Try Sambucol Elderberry extract for cold/flu maintenance. I'm not so sure about the Epicor.

Just my opnion.

Hugs,
    CherylSue
  2. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Hummmm.....I have been very sleepy thru the day and usually that is not a problem.... Not sure to blame it on the Epicor. I will check into the Sambucol Elderberry but come to think of it my horrible flare came with my what ever I had, it was weird never went far but made me feel like crap. Well all them symptoms are gone but I still feel like crap.

Have you been feeling any better ? Sorry you wasted your money on the Epicor :-( Thought he might of been onto something there. If we could only have half the money back we have spent on failed supplements. Wow we would have some money !!! LOL
  3. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I had a cold that started the end of December and lasted for over 3 weeks. It never got really bad, seemed like it was getting better, and then manifested itself again. It was like that for weeks. I was really tired and felt I went backwards a month or so. Maybe, we had the same virus.

I'm coming out of that mini relapse now and improving.

Good luck to you. You'll get better soon.

CherylSue
  4. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I have questions for you I really do not feel safe asking on here. I am seeing a different doctor tomorrow and have very mixed feelings about it. I hate to feel like this....I am a person that worries about every little thing and hurting someone is the biggy !!

Oh no its not the sleepyness....It is bone sucking fatigue like someone is pumping the life out of me and I can actually feel it draining from my body !! Now have any questions ? LOL

Did you get my message from the Chit Chat board about my appointment change ? Tomorrow is Thursday !!! Yea !!
    Hugs, Debbie
    [This Message was Edited on 03/14/2007]
  5. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I am SO VERY GLAD to hear you feel you are improving !!! That is really music to my ears !! I know you have had a bit of a struggle for awhile now. I hope it continues on. Take care of yourself girl !! Hugs to you !! Debbie
  6. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I hope you like your new doctor and feel better, soon!

Hugs,

CherylSue