Dailt prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 3, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

When I exercise power over fear and limitation the results of what I can accomplish are limitless.

You may have a dream. It may be a dream that you recently aspired to. It could be a dream that has been life long. You know that “someday when” dream. So what’s stopping you from fulfilling your dream now? What are you afraid of? What would you do if you were not afraid?

Fear is an oppressor. It can deceive and paralyze. You do not have to have a spirit of fear. You can have a spirit of power. Jesus commanded that we be not afraid. Remember, you can do all things through Him who gives you strength. With the Lord, what could you possibly fear? There is nothing that can harm you….except fear itself. When you give way to fear it consumes you. Instead put your faith in Him and put on the spirit of power. Just imagine the possibilities! There is no need to fear and nothing stopping you from fulfilling your dream except yourself.

You may have believed that dreams were for the future. Now you know that you can push your fears aside and live your dream today. - Gail Lindsay

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thank you Danny for this prayer. I really needed to hear this today! You are such a blessing to us and this board.

Sandyz