Daily Dose Mar. 21

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Mar 21, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Ps. 103:1-5 (NAS)

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
    And all that is within me, bless
    His holy name.
    Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    And forget none of His
    benefits;
    Who pardons all your
    iniquities;
    Who heals all your diseases;
    Who redeems your life from the
    the pit;
    Who crowns you with loving
    kindness and compassion;
    Who satisfies your years
    with good things,
    So that your youth is
    renewed like the eagle.

Hope, faith, belief, love; it's a choose, it's a prayer.
    It doesn't alway seem to line-up with our reality. It isn't always easy to choose to believe, have hope and faith, to love.
    I pray we all continue to persevere, and have endurance, knowing that the testing of our faith produces patients.
    As in James 1:2, ...count it all joy....

And when you think you can't, tell yourself, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me; Bless His Holy
    Name!"

Praise God! I'm redeemed and forgiven!
  2. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

I just signed on pretty much feeling like this icon here. LOL This bit of Scripture did me the world of good. God bless you for sharing!

Love and blessings
    Mar
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I hope your feeling better soon Mar!

I hate feeling like that, puts a new meaning to the saying, Get your head on straight!!

I'll say a prayer for you.
  4. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Doing much better tonite. I think *finally* I have made some progress with my health insurance carrier. This fiasco has been going on for over 3 months -- I came here to post for prayers when I found your Scripture reading. It was just what I needed to quiet my soul for the day.

Mar

5. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

Thanks for those daily encouragements. They really do help. When I was on the worship board last year before it closed, a member, Danny , would post something almost daily and it was always such an encouragement.