Daily journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Jan 8, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am focusing on being “rapture ready”.

Jesus is coming! It’s guaranteed! It’s a solemn promise from God Himself! It could happen today or tomorrow or next month or next year. Only the Father knows the exact time. The Bible warns that we should remain alert and ready least we fall asleep and miss the journey of a lifetime.

Are you rapture ready? If Christ came today to call up His church would you be among those meeting Him for the ultimate journey? Do you live each day in anticipation and preparation for His arrival? If your answer to these questions is “no” - don’t panic. You still have time to refocus and recommit yourself. Just remember not to wait too long or you may miss your window of opportunity and it may be too late. If the answer is “yes” – you are on your way. Keep focused and steadfast in your commitment and God willing I will see you there!

You may have forgotten to prepare for the ultimate journey. Know you know to get ready and stay alert! - Gail Lindsay

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert[ You do not know when that time will come.” Mark 13:32
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Yes Jesus is coming and I can`t wait. I hope I am ready as you say..I picked up my Bible today and was reminded and also by you...It is good to remember everday.
    Thank you and God Bless you, Sunrise