Daily Journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Jan 15, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am recognizing that everything in my life happens for a reason.

If you knew all there was to know at one time about your entire life, you would be unable to comprehend it. You would be overwhelmed, flabbergasted, and awe struck. If you were to review all the details of your life at once, the day-to-day events, the special moments, and the amazing miracles, you would be left speechless. It would just be too overwhelming! Honestly, can you even begin to understand how amazing God is to create and provide you with the physical and mental capability to just read and understand this message? Think about this - you are reading this because somehow of all the people on the planet you linked up with me. Could that have been an accident, a mere coincidence, or is it part of God’s divine plan for your life?

The truth is God is bigger than anything you will come up against or ever encounter. He is well aware of the plan for your life and is in control of all things - even in the times when you question why things happen as they do. So cheer up – He is right there with you and you are right where you need to be.

You may have believed that your life was an ongoing process of random incidents. Now you know that God has a plan for your life and places people and opportunities in your path for a very specific reason. - Gail Lindsay

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28