Daily Journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Jan 21, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

OK Lord, I give up! You lead and I will follow.

As a child you may have played follow the leader. You may remember the game and also you may recall that you enjoyed it when you were given an opportunity to be the "leader" and have all the other children follow you. It is exciting to be the leader. When you are the leader you are in control. You get to call the shots and feel important.

Some people are better at leading than others. Other people think they are the leader even when they are supposed to be following. They are the back seat drivers of life. They always have something to say and have a need to run the show. They think they are in control of everything. What about you? Are you a person who always has to be in charge? Do you try to lead when you should be following? Jesus Christ is the Ultimate Leader. He knows all and is in control of all. Are you yielding to His Leadership or are you attempting to manage everything your self and your way?

You may have forgotten to follow the Lord and instead you may be trying to lead your own life. Now you know that you can give up "control" and let the Lord lead the way. - Gail Lindsay

"I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths." Proverbs 4:11
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thanks Danny, I really enjoyed your message.

blessings,Sunrise