Daily journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Feb 3, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am moving beyond my comfort zone to do what God has called me to do.

Don’t get too comfortable. Life is not an opportunity tfind your comfort zone and take up residence there. You should be reaching, creating, stretching, and growing. If you stay where you are comfortable you may just become part of the furniture.

Where would you be if Jesus had found comfort in staying at home and living the life of a carpenter without ever venturing out to do what God had called him to do? Being comfortable is not always for your good or God’s glory. So get up and get on with God had intended you to do. If you are not sure what that is, be still and ask God. Then listen for the details of your moving papers.

You may have been getting too comfortable in the place God placed you to be for a while. Now you know that by listening to Him you can find out the plan for your next Heavenly assignment.- Gail Lindsay

"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.” Isaiah 54:2