Daily journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Feb 18, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Some days you just have to wonder, "What's next?"

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. It isn't possible. This can not be real. The world has gone crazy. Wrong is right and right is wrong. Everyday there is more and more happening that contradicts the norm. Has the world gone mad? What exactly is going on and what is going to happen next?

It is a prelude. A warm up so to speak. Things are just heating up and getting started. Christ promised labor pains and now they have arrived. What's next? Fasten your seatbelts because the ride of your lifetime is getting underway. Hold on to your hat because it promises to be a turbulent ride up hills and down steep terrain. If you know Christ you need not be concerned because you are in good hands - the hands of the Lord Himself. So what's next? Look, up ahead just a ways, the Lord Jesus is coming! So quit wondering and start preparing for a journey you will never forget.

You may have been wondering what in the world was going on. Now you know that it is all part of the plan of events prior to the return of Jesus Christ.- Gail Lindsay

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:12-13
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

with your post, Danny...I have seen so much that I never thought I would ever see happen.

May our lamps be filled with oil and lit, when our Bridegroom cometh.

God Bless everyone; love, blessings