Daily journey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Jun 14, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Jesus Christ is the most important news of all.

There is so much to talk about. The events of life continue to unfold and it seems there is more to ponder and communicate then ever before. News, new discoveries, current events, and the ever changing twists and turns of our world fill the air waves of radio, T.V., newspapers and discussions. The news media and advertisers spend millions of dollars every day trying to keep us aware and informed about the most important information of our time.

Beneath the noise, glamour, hype and spin is buried the greatest message of all. It is covered up, disguised, and hidden like priceless buried treasure. tucked away from the hearts and minds of the people of the world. Their goal is to keep the Word from spreading and to keep the Good News from being told everywhere for fear it would change the world forever. That message is the message of the reality of Jesus Christ. He is the solution to all and the answer to all. The only question is whether you will have the courage to tell everyone you now and everyone you meet about Him or whether you will instead send precious time talking about the news, hype, and messages of the world.

You may be spending your day watching, reading, and communicating about the latest news story. Now you know the most important news of all is not new but it is the most important message to share with the world. It is the message of Jesus Christ. - Gail Lindsay

"Boldly and without hindrance he preached the Kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ." Acts 28:31
  2. dash

dash New Member

What a wonderful exhortation. As Christians who are ill, our world narrows.

For me, I have little contact with the world immediately outside my door, but on the internet the whole world opens up to me.

For now, here is where I can fufill the Great Commission, both in terms of evangelizing and discipling.

Della