Daily prayer 12/2

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Dec 2, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am kicking up my heels!

There you are planted, grounded if you will, in the world. You walk in the world, stand in the world, and travel in the world. The world is a cold and hard place to be planted especially if things are not going so well. There are all sorts of real live circumstance to get you down and keep you down. When you are down in the world it is difficult to rise above your circumstance and it may even seem as though you are sinking a bit lower every day.You may not be able to even see the light at the end of the tunnel from where you are - now that is really low!

You may have to walk in the world but you do not have to be planted in the world. The weight of the world may cause you to be loaded down, but Christ will lift you up. All your cares and worries can be lifted so that you can stand tall, raise up your eyes, and kick up your heels! He will give some bounce to your step when you walk with Him. Guaranteed! Today, why not be lifted up in Christ? Trust in Him to lighten your load, straighten your path, and brighten your days.

You may have been so weighted down with difficulties you could barely move forward with Christ. Now you know to lighten up and trust in Him so that you can kick up your heels again. - Gail Lindsay

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30