Daily prayer 9/15/03

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 15, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am gaining an understanding that my strength comes from a very powerful source.

Some call it human spirit. Others speak of it as courage. You know it when you see it. Grace under pressure. Calm in the storm. Persistence and perseverance thought impossible to exist. Never wavering, no matter how hard, or how long. Able to accomplish more than humanly possible, and to be able to do it with a smile. Turning challenges into prize rewards. Creating something from absolutely nothing.

You know that of which I speak. Patience, wisdom and integrity from the Holy Spirit. Inner strength derived from God. Through Him you can do all things. There is no doubt but rather certainty and assurance.

You may have wonder where strength and boundless spirit came from. Now you know it’s yours for the asking - from the Endless Divine Source. - Gail Lindsay

“I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Ephesians 1:18 -21

2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Another great post! I went to church last night and this subject is what the pastor preached about. The divine power of God and what His purpose for you might be.
    Lisa