Daily Prayer For 01/15

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jan 14, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Of All Creation, pour out your power over us so we will be bold and mighty in showing your love and truth.

When challenged by the darkness and sin of the world, let us combat sin with humble and contrite love.

When the world attacks us for our trust in you, let us humbly but boldly proclaim your redeeming love and sacrifice.

When we are discouraged and feel all is lost, push us onward in boldness so we may keep your light shining in the hearts of others.

When the darkness comes and tries to destroy our efforts, beam your light into our hearts so others may see you, know you, and love you.

When we see people who are lost and broken in spirit, let us boldly speak to them with words of your kindness.

When we see people who are sick from various maladies of the mind and body, let us touch their hearts and minds with your wisdom, truth, love, and mercy.

Let us not be convinced by the world there is no way to reach others in your name…for there is a way.

Let us not be swayed to believe some people are hopeless sinners, for no matter how hopeless a person might seem to be, every second we boldly love them in your name brings them closer to you.

Instill in us your truth that what little we do does make a difference, for we know the small work we humbly do brings joy and celebration in Heaven.

In your holy name, and according to your will, we shall boldly proclaim your love to all we see and hear each day, in whatever way you lead us.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen Amen, Praise the Holy name of the Lord.
    This will be a prayer that I will share with many.
    Personally for me, this is the way we should all
    live our lives. Thank you Judy for this.
    I personally will be praying this many times in
    my life. This one will be saved. God bless you.
    Please don't give up on posting these. They are a
    inspiration to me often.

Danny