Daily Prayer For 01/23

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jan 22, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

In our time of such great need, place thy sheltering arms around us.

In our hour of such great tribulation of our souls, place thy love over, under, and around us and around those we love.

O, Rock of Ages past and present, place thy hand upon our lives and the lives of our families, friends, and nation.

Let us not slip away into selfishness or let us ever forget thy sacrifice for us.

Let our hearts not melt within us and let our eyes not fill with tears as we must move forward in thy will each day.

If it is thy will, give us back thy old ways of being and feeling.

If it is not thy will then place upon us thy burdens and give us a vision of thy Cross so divine.

In thy mysterious ways, help us carry our burdens with dignity and good cheer.

Help us see thy great suffering.

For in thy suffering there is given to us new life, new hope, and new being.

Let us not look back over our shoulders at yesterday, but let us find shelter in thee so we may move forward with joy and gladness in our hearts.

Pour out thy mighty love and spirit into our hearts.

Let us be thy witness in whatever way thou would have us be.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen.

2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I am printing this one out and keeping it in my pocket for the next week.

I must be strong for my kids,they have enough troubles, today I am babysitting all day so they can meet with the lawyers to act in their behalf on their house closing and then back to their house to box up everything.

My grandson and I will play all day, laugh, hug and kiss. My best buddy. As it stands now only five more days and they will be gone :( I simply cannot break down in front of them as I have been every place else. June

3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks Judy for this prayer today. I really needed this reminder. God bless you.

Danny
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thanks again for a great prayer to start this day.
    Amen, thank you Jesus,sunrise