Daily Prayer For 01/30

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jan 29, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

You know us, Lord.

You know we are worriers.

You know we conjure up dark thoughts of things we think might happen in the future.

We know worrying is foolish because nearly all of what we worried about in the past never came to pass.

We know worrying is such a useless activity.

We know worrying is mental time wasted.

In your love and grace, when we start to worry, bring us your peace and show us your power of positive thoughts about the future.

In your love and grace, when we start to worry, bring us your love and show us that on this earth such a brief time our worries are nothing but foolishness.

In your love and grace, when we start to worry about what will probably never be, help us by activating us on what worries us.

In your love and grace, show us how to take action on what worries us.
    When our minds are filled with dark thoughts, bring us your light of love.

When our minds are filled with worry, tap us on the shoulder and remind us that you are beside us, over us, under us, and within us.

When our minds are filled with worry, remind us that we have nothing to fear.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen

2. gailette

gailette New Member

Think about the time in the passed you worried so.And I remember it wasn't as bad was I had worried and God was there.I try to think on this when troubles come and I tell my self.Why we forget and have to tell ourself again It not to my understanding.I see in you pray you know God.We have so many that asked for pray and we all know pray does help.I hate to asked,but I know it works. I have early onset alzheimer and I have faith and trust God to be with as I see he is.My pray all the time now is he reminber to tell me to pray.I like for you to asked him to keep reminbering me to pray.What a blessing we have thru pray. God bless you as I know he does for the help you give everyone one who read your pray here.
    So many of my friends with this sickless plan to end there life when they fill it right for them.I pray that more could be as blessed as we are to see God will be there when we cann't be there.Sad things in our world.Garnette in Texas
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thank you for this prayer Judy. I have been in exactly this mode of thinking this week. I really needed this today.
    God Bless you. Shout it out loud: PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!

Danny