Daily Prayer For 02/14/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Feb 14, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

A Prayer Of Praise For God's Love During Times Of Worry

Dear Heavenly Father,

Although our worry contemplates dying of thirst, your love comes in and drills down to find your living water within our souls.

Although our worry tries to freeze us in place and tries to render us immobile, your love comes in and activates us to do more and be more than we ever thought possible.

Although our worry tries to freeze our hearts, your love comes in and always thaws and warms our souls.

Although our worry tries to prevent our healing, your love comes in and heals us in spite of our worry.

Although our worry tries to invite doom into our lives, your love comes in and casts aside all our thoughts of doom.

Although our worry tries to keep us from thinking about being anything more than we are, your love comes in and inspires us to be more of your child than we could ever imagine.

Although our dark imaginings try to bring on more and more worry, your love comes in and brings us your true Light that dispels the darkness.

Into your hands of love we place all the worries of our lives.

Into your hands of love we place all our worries where our cares are molded and shaped into your great works each day.

Into your hands of love we place all our worries, where all our concerns are made less because our souls overflows with your calm assurance and your overflowing love.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen.

2. blessings

blessings New Member

Amen and Amen
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

How do you do it. Your prayers seem to be there for me at just the right time. I needed this today and I know you'll reveive many blessing from the Lord for these. Bless you Judy, you are a angel to me.

Danny