Daily Prayer For 02/24/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Feb 23, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

A Prayer About What Lasts Forever.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Many things about us change.

Yet, many things about us seem never to change.

Today, we have so many new inventions.

Today, we have so many new developments.

Our technology seems to be able to do miraculous things.

Yet, diseases, wars, economic downturns, and many other conditions threaten us.

In all the tumult of our lives, in all the changes, in all the ups and downs, there is one part of our lives that never changes, and it is you who remains the same and shall always remain the same.

When our world seems to come apart, you are there to help us hold ourselves together.

When our world seems to unravel, you are our constant and unmoving rock upon which we stand.

When our world crumbles beneath our feet, you help us stand on solid ground as you give us courage.

When our world is turned upside down, you are with us to keep us focused on what is important, on what is real, and on how blessed we are to have you in our lives.

We love you, Lord.

Our lives would be a shambles without you.

Our lives would be torn asunder without your being such a steady and unmoving force within us.

Within us well's up overflowing thanksgiving for all you are and all you do each day.

Thank you.

As we try to live our lives each day, lead us and guide us to always do your will and do your work.

Help us to keep our hearts open to your touch.

Help us to always be your humble and faithful child.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Lord Jesus Christ and our Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom we can rely.

Amen and Amen.
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

Amen and Amen.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Halleluyah. Its wonderful to know that thee Lord never changes and is always there for me. This gives me so much comfort. I am so blessed, even in hard times. Thank you Lord for all the blessing I have recieved from you.

You know what Judy, you are a blessing in my life also, along with this worship boards. Thanks for caring and the prayers. Bless you.

Danny