Daily Prayer For 03/11/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Mar 11, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

I may think I cannot do many things when I am burdened down and in great pain.

I may think I have no choices.

I may think there is no end to my plight.

I may think I cannot deal with things as they are.

However, when I am in the deepest darkness, I know I must be willing to admit I can be wrong and I know I must be willing to admit I can be deceived.

For when I have you alive within me, you give me the power to do many things I cannot normally do when I am burdened down.

When I have you in my life, my pain may not stop but my victory over the pain can be achieved whether I hurt or not.

When I have you in my life, I have many more choices than I think I have.

When I have you in my life, there is for me a great and victorious end to my plight.

In you, there are victories to be won every minute.

In you, there are triumphant moments every moment.

In you, I have won even when it seems I have been pounded down in utter defeat.

In you, the trials and heartaches of this life grow dim as I come to you seeking your healing love.

In my life, there is more to life than the reality of my trauma and tragedy.

In my life, I have a mountain of great power where I can go and kneel down in prayer.

In my life, my mountain of great power is a place called Calvary.

For it was on Calvary, a place where you suffered more than I have suffered or will suffer, that my victory over every moment of my trauma and tragedy was won.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of Lord Jesus Christ and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely.

Amen and Amen.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks again Judy for such a heart felt prayer.
    I am so thankful for Gods grace. Praise his name.

Danny