Daily Prayer For 03/17/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Mar 17, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Let me never count the cost of giving.

Let me never wonder what I might receive in return for what I give.

When love is needed, let it flow from me with no thought for myself, but let my heart be touched only by the need through you.

When forgiveness is needed, never let me look back and count the cost of the infraction, for in you, there is no counting of the cost.

When forgiveness is needed, let me forgive freely and openly.

When the wants and needs of my own life impinge upon me and make me want to hold back what I can give, let me move forward and give in excess.

When the pressures and commitments of my life cause me to forget your place in my life and heart, send a reminder so I will remain holy and attuned to your will for me.

In your will, let me rise above the lower instincts in me that would reduce me down to the level of selfish animals.

Whenever I feel the urge to take, inspire me to give.

Whenever I start to think of myself, inspire me to think of you and of others.

Whenever I am called to give, let me give beyond what I believe I have, knowing that it is you who created all I own and that I am but a borrower for the few short years I am upon this earth.

In all I say and do, let it be you who is glorified.

I love you, O Lord.

I adore you, Precious One.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit who lives within me and touches me.

Amen and Amen