Daily Prayer For 03/20/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Mar 20, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please show me the wisdom in your word.

Please open the truth and meaning of the Bible to me and show me your love, truth, mercy, and compassion.

When I need answers from you, please show me the verse that answers my need.

When I am puzzled and confused, please show me the page of your word that gives me clear thinking.

When I am lost, please show me how others were lost but were found by using you Holy words of scripture.

Please turn the pages of my life and give me a verse to straighten out my thoughts.

When I read your Holy Word, please infuse in me your power.

When my heart wants to run away from your truth, please show me your truth that strengthens and renews me.

When my heart is hurting, please show me the comfort of your words.

Please write your words on my heart and soul just as you wrote your words on the scrolls so long ago.

When I have grown tired and I have no hope, please show me your scripture that gives hope, life, truth, and power.

When I am imprisoned, please show me your words that give the power to free me from the chains of my oppressor.

When all looks bleak, please show me the power of your words that enlighten me and give me your promises.

When I think I am alone, please show me you are with me by the power of your holy word.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen.