Daily Prayer For 03/22/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Mar 22, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Instead of always thinking of myself and always thinking of my life, I want to get rid of this selfishness.

In your name and by your power, enable me to love others more than loving myself.

Help me forget about myself and put others first.

Help me help others as I become more empowered in your grace and in your will.

Help me help myself so I can give away the love you give me.

Help me reach out to others by enabling me to reach past my own selfishness and give away all of what you mean to me.

Help me be courageous and cast off the fear I have about giving and receiving love.

When I wrap my arms around my loved ones, help me also wrap my heart around them and love them unconditionally.

When I see my friends, my family, and other people in my life, remind me I am tied to them in the bonds of your love.

Show me every day, I am tied to others in ways I do not appreciate.

Show me every day, how important my life is to others so that I will know how I lead my life, how I act, and how I carry my responsibility in life has an impact upon the whole world.

Show me every day, deserting my present life and running away from my present life does not solve problems.

Show me every day, instead of solving problems, deserting and running away only creates other problems.

In your love so divine, free me from the trap I have built for myself.

In your love so divine, help me truly see others.

In your love so divine, help me see the hearts of others, see their hopes, see their dreams, and see their disappointments.

In your love so divine, help me help others to make their hearts more pure, to make their hopes more realized, and to make their disappointments vanish.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen

2. MaryKathryn

MaryKathryn New Member

Thank you for this beautiful prayer. I love especially the line that reads:

"When I wrap my arms around my loved ones, help me also wrap my heart around them and love them unconditionally."

Thank you for sharing your faith with all your heart and soul.

Blessings to you,
    MaryKathryn