Daily Prayer For 05/21

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, May 20, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the greatest humility, help us love ourselves.

In the greatest humility, help us love the divine spark you put within us when we were conceived.

In the greatest humility, help us love the part of us you died to save.

As we despise our weaknesses, help us love the strength you have given us.

As we despise the darkness that surrounds us, help us love the Light you have placed within our hearts.

Help us never hate who we are, but love who we are as your child.

Help us feel your love around us, under us, and over us as we contemplate our lives and contemplate your plan for us.

Help us find self-love in your grace, love, and compassion.

Help us repent, surrender, and accept you as our savior.

Help us always remain committed and serve you until you call us home.

Help us accept ourselves, including our faults, our mistakes, our times of trial, and our times of triumph.

Help us accept there will be dark days in our lives, but also accept there will be days of light.

In your love, help us keep the hope that eventually we shall sail away into heaven full of eternal days of light, love, laughter, and peace.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and Amen.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks for the wonderful prayer. It does my heart good.
    Bless you

Danny
  3. browneyeddoe

browneyeddoe New Member

Wow! I just want to say what a blessing it was to hear this prayer! I have been going through a lot of things here lately and have lost the love for myself in the battle. God is teaching me to love me again but I am far from where I need to be. I printed this out to read to myself daily. I know you will be blessed for blessing me in this day!
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thanks judy
    lisa