Daily Prayer For 05/25

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, May 25, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for touching our lives.

Thank you for sending your sunshine and rain to keep our earth and its people alive.

All things live and have their being because you hold all things in the palm of your hand.

Instill in all people a new knowledge of how you hold all things and hold all people.

Give all of us a new heart to see how important you are.

Give all of us a new heart to see how vital living your truth is to our survival.

Let us not be deceived into thinking we can go through the motions of being righteous.

Let us all be fully knowledgeable about what you expect from us and what you expect us to do as your humble children.

We praise your name for you are the substance of life and when we go astray you come after us and call us to come home.

From your lofty home in heaven, we can hear you calling us to live in your ways and calling us to build our lives as a testament to your love and grace.

All these things we humbly pray in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen and Amen.
  2. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

Thank you for that lovely prayer I was feeling a little down today and it was just what I needed. God has helped me so much these past few months He has helped me thru all the people who are guiding me thru my new beginning.
    I have renewed faith in Him and even though there are still bad times for me I know I can get through it with his love. May God bless you.