Daily Prayer For 06/04

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jun 4, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for always being with me.

I know when I thought I was alone, you were with me.

All the time, you have been with me in the past and even yet you are beside me.

Even if I am not aware of your presence, every minute I know you walk with me and talk with me.

Thank you.

Thank you for inspiring me to live and think about life when I sometimes think about death.

Thank you for guiding me and directing me when I have been aimless and without a goal or purpose in my life.

Thank you for giving me your love and calling me to love others when I have been full of anger toward them.

Thank you for giving me your comfort, your love, and your understanding when I have been selfish and in great emotional pain because of my selfishness.

Thank you for telling me to give rather than take when I have been selfish.

Thank you for telling me to be kind and caring toward others when I have been irritated, mean-spirited, and upset with others.

Thank you for helping me keep silent as I give others my support rather than my criticism.

Thank you for inspiring me to get up and get moving when I have been listless and unmotivated.

Thank you for asking me to believe and trust in you when I was full of doubt and uncertainty.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.

Amen and Amen.

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen, wonderful prayer. Bless you.

Danny
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I needed this prayer today.
    God Bless you for sharing it
    Love Lisa