Daily Prayer For 07/25........( Shortcuts To Ruin )........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Jul 24, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

SHORTCUTS TO RUIN

I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
    PROVERBS 8:12

A powerful businessman was always looking for ways to cut corners. Any shortcut and cost cutting methods he could find, he would use. It didn't matter whether or not the cuts hurt quality or endangered employees. All that mattered was making the most money for the least cost. For a while things worked well, but as time passed, more and more people lost faith in the products that the man's companies produced, and finally he faced financial ruin. All the shortcuts he took seemed to lead to the reward he desired, but in fact, they destroyed the hope of reaching his dream.

There are no shortcuts to wisdom. The knowledge of the heart comes to us from patience, experience, and prayerful reflection. God wishes this wisdom to all of His children, but it comes only over time. Patience is greater than we can begin to comprehend. Shortcuts may look promising in the near future, but it is the person who learns the benefits of waiting who is on the road to truw wisdom. It is so pleasing to God when He sees us grow spiritually, and the best way we can show that growth is to learn to say, with Jesus, "Not my will, but thine, be done, O Father, now and forever. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father, Keep our feet on the right path, O Lord. Keep us from straying onto roads which seem to be easier to travel but lead nowhere. As long as Your light shines forth before us, We know that all will be well. Amen and Amen.

Blessings to all, Judy
  2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

MOST PEOPLE WHO TAKE SHORTCUTS GET LOST AND END UP FAR FROM WHERE THEY WANTED TO BE, AND THESE PEOPLE CANNOT FIND THE CORRECT ROAD AGAIN UNTIL THEY STOP AND ASK FOR HELP! I HAVE SEEN SO MANY CHRISTIANS GET LOST ON THE WRONG ROAD AND NOT BE ALBE TO FIND THEIR WAY BACK UNTIL THEY STOPPED AND ASKED FOR PRAYER.

GOD BLESS

YESH