Daily Prayer For 08/04........( Spoken From The Heart )......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Aug 2, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

SPOKEN FROM THE HEART

The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for want of wisdom.
    PROVERBS 10:21

The young woman sat enthralled by the words of the young preacher. She had attended church with her parents when she was young, but she found it boring and stupid. She has managed to avoid church for years, but she began to feel a longing deep inside, and its nagging had led her to this place. The boredom she remembered from her youth was gone. The truth of the preacher's words touched her at the very root of her soul. Tears rolled down her face as she realized all that she had missed over the years. her heart beat with joy that she at long last felt as though she had come home.

When words of truth are spoken from the heart, they reach out to people to give them a rich blessing. It is important that we request the Spirit's guidance as we speak. When we allow God's words to spring from out mouths, we become agents for His glory here on earth. We have in our power the ability to feed those who fine themselves spiritually hungry. may we use that power wisely and well.

Dear Heavenly Father, We so want to serve You in all ways. Take our words and make them Yours. Pour out Your grace through our lips, and make our speech a blessing to those who hear. Amen and Amen.

Many Blessings to all, Judy

2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

When my neighbor came over a few weeks ago and told us her dad had died, I prayed a quick prayer asking God to minister to her through me. The only thing I remember from that day is holding her while she cried.

The other night she came over and asked if I could give her a ride to work. Then she said, the words you spoke to me the day my father died were beautiful,comforting, and exactly what I needed to hear.

I have no idea what I said to her, but I know God used my willingness to let him work through me, and it ministered to her.

May we always be willing to let God minister to others through us.

God bless

Yesh