Daily Prayer For 08/16........( Confident In God's Care )........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Aug 15, 2004.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

CONFIDENT IN GOD'S CARE

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
    PSALM 34:17 NIV

When faith seems difficult, we struggle to understand it's privileges. Trials conceal the truth concerning the benefits that come with being God's child.

Unbelief obscures the tender care He has for His children. After all, nonbelievers would find it hard to believe that God cared much for their greatest problems, much less the intimate details of their day. Only with faith comes the certainty of love.

As God's children, you can be confident He cares for every trouble, even the small, irritating ones that still ruin a day in seconds.

Face the loss of a loved one or a minor argument with the same confidence: God cares for your troubles. Cry out softly or shout it from the rooftops, and He will hear.

Dear Heavenly Father, You have shown Your love in so many ways, yet we still miss the point. Thank You for the privilege of coming to You with even our small irritations. Amen and Amen
  2. maria37

maria37 New Member

This is beautiful. Thankyou.
  3. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Thanks for that Prayer. I definitely am calling out to God and hope/believe that He will deliver me out of my troubles. I pray we will soon hear testimony of how true these words are. Praying that all here will be blessed.
  4. craziC

craziC New Member

Wow, I needed to hear this one today. I'm shouting from the rooftop today!

Hugs,
    Crazi
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

This is such a beautiful prayer. Bless you and thanks.

Danny