Daily prayer for Friday 12/5

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Dec 6, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am putting up my hands and giving up!!

Go ahead! Just give up! After all, everything is pretty messed up right now. Everyday it gets worse and worse - give up! Give up and surrender! No not the usual surrender -give up your life and surrender to the Lord.

When you live for yourself, you will find that life is impossible. Nothing goes your way. It is just one frustration after another,one problem after another, one disappointment after another. Give up! The Lord wants you to give up your life and live for Him. Let the Holy Spirit lead you; listen for the subtle voice of the Lord. He will guide you and fill you up with joy, peace, and thanksgiving. He knows the way and has a perfect plan for your life. Get out of His way and let Him live in you. So, don't put up your hands and give up in despair. Raise up your hands in praise and thanksgiving and surrender yourself to the Lord!

You may have been ready to just give up! Now you know to raise up your hands and surrender yourself to the Lord. - Gail Lindsay

"I have been crucified with Christ, and I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20