Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 4, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

All there is between where I am now and where I want to be is what I believe.

You have heard the _expression “you are what you eat” well that may be true but what is really important is that you are what you think. What you believe and say to yourself is your reality. Your self-talk results in the way you behave, the way you spend your time, the people you surround yourself with, your lifestyle and the amount of happiness you possess. So what are you saying to yourself? If you desire a life full of love, happiness and success you should be using positive self-talk. Tell yourself you can do it. You can succeed. You are successful, intelligent, capable, loving, beautiful, loveable, content, creative, talented and loved.

You are able to achieve whatever you desire for yourself. Jesus said seek and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door shall be opened to you. What are you seeking and asking for? Which door are you knocking on? Are you truly expecting to receive what you are asking for or just hoping for an answer? You already know the answer is Jesus so is that what you are telling yourself?

You may have been telling yourself that things were impossible and would never work out. Now you know that you have the answer to all you need when you believe on Jesus Christ. - Gail Lindsay

" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I loved your post and a believe it is so true. Our subconscious mind believes whatever we tell it and makes it happen. Positive self talk is so important and powerful.

Sandyz
  3. mamashome

mamashome New Member

well done again. I am printing this one out and posting on my fridge. Have a good evening. thanks again. mama
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone. Bless yall.