Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 24, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sometimes you just need to get rid of the clutter.

Everyone has one. There tucked away in the kitchen, hallway, or hutch. Packed full and always ready to accept more. A junk draw. You know what I am talking about. It is a place where you store things you need later on or that you really may never need at all. Odds and ends, spare parts, left overs, and extras find themselves here.

You may find that you have a junk drawer in your life as well. A place in your heart where you deposit sad memories, bad feelings, disappointments, and unfulfilled dreams and goals. Tucked away for years, safe and sound. There they reside taking up space. Space that could be filled with love, hope, joy, and peace if you would take the time to clean out the clutter of the past and embrace each day with the love of Christ.

You may have been feeling down because of things you were storing up. Now you know that there is no room in your life or your heart for anything but good. - Gail Lindsay

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints," Ephesians 1:18
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sometimes it seems like these port are just for you.
    Well I gotta go home and deal with this same issiue.
    Pray for me.

Danny