Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 5, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

The best part of my life is my assurance that God loves me and will never leave me.

There are some products that come with a lifetime guarantee. You can usually extend the guarantee with a service contracts but there’s a price to pay. When you stop and think about, there are very few things in life that you can be certain of. It seems that life becomes more uncertain everyday. There are new threats that used to be unimaginable. There are companies down-sizing and businesses closing. Their “lifetimes” have ended. If you had placed your trust in them, or even worse your retirement investments, you would have experienced disappointment. It’s a difficult time to place confidence in anything.

There is, though, one thing for certain. God has made a promise that He will keep. You can put your trust and confidence in Him. Unlike the things of the earth, He is never ending. He will never leave you. You can count on Him in good times and in trying times. His guarantee never expires and He has already paid in full.

You may have noticed that guarantees are hard to come by. Now you know of the only guarantee that will last forever - God's promises through Jesus Christ. - Gail Lindsay

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

You are absolutely correct, Bles you.

Danny