Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 13, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am gaining awareness of the way my life touches those around me.

Have you ever wondered why certain people are placed in your life? Some enter for a brief time and leave, never to be heard from again. Others stay for long periods, maybe even your entire life. They are there in good times and bad. They are like a jewel always shining and always precious.

People are placed in your life for a reason. They teach you things about life and yourself. They are also placed in your life so that you can touch them and have a positive impact on them. When you finally understand the effect you have on the lives of those around you, you will begin to behave in a different way. You will start to make your interactions matter. What can you give that will influence someone forever? Sharing Christ with through your prayers, words, and relationships is a life giving gift more worthy of sharing than the latest e-mail joke, gossip, or disturbing media news flash. Make your interactions count – share Christ!

You may have been spending time spreading news that could never have a positive impact. Now you know to spread the Good News that can make an impact on someone’s life forever. - Gail Lindsay

"Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!" 1 Corinthians 9:16