Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 17, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

This week I am an active participant cooperating with the Holy Spirit so God can work through me.

In times of great adversity, the Holy Spirit shines through. The Spirit is ready to take on and conquer any problem for God’s glory. All that is needed is a willing participant. So are you willing to allow God to work through you? Are you filled with the Spirit? Do you acknowledge the Holy Spirit in your life each day? Do you ask for divine guidance and expect that you will be provided with it?

the Holy Spirit works through you when you are ready and say “yes” to God. You may see this as a challenge and wonder how you could ever meet God’s expectations. Through Him you can do all things. You must be ready to receive what you will need to meet the challenge. Open up your heart and let the Holy Spirit in. You will find it is truly a match made in Heaven.

You used to think that you could take on the world alone. Now you know that you have a far greater resource and a perfect solution when you are open to the Holy Spirit. - Gail Lindsay

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

2. bakron

bakron New Member

It was wonderfully uplifting!

His power is made perfect in weakness, and many times I thank him for allowing his love to shine through my troubles.

3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone. These prayers are just as up lifting to me also. I send these prayers to several people in my office and others. Theres alaways a message it them that touches my heart. God bless everyone. May the Lord be by yalls side
    and may he bless yall everyday.

Danny