Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 20, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am forgiving and receiving God’s blessings.

your body possesses an amazing ability to regenerates cells and repair injury. The healing process causes you to be a different person one day than you were the next. You body can repair, heal, and be renewed. It is really quite fascinating to think that you can have an injury one day and the next day witness healing till finally the injury is miraculously gone.

Your spirit is much like your physical body when it comes to regenerating, renewing, and healing. Injuries to your spirit can be healed through love, time, prayer and forgiveness. Sometimes spiritual injuries, like physical ones, heal but leave a scar or a permanent mark on your life. A scar can be useful if it reminds you of ways to avoid repeating an injury. A scar can be harmful if it keeps you from forgiving and blocks you from receiving God’s blessings. Time may heal all wounds but forgiveness is like spiritual plastic surgery making spiritual scars invisible and providing you with a whole new outlook on life.

You may have been using life’s scars as a way to justify your inability to forgive. Now you know that through forgiveness your scars fade away and are replaced by blessings. - Gail Lindsay

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To be able to forgive, is a blessing to you, more than it is to the one who offended you!

Thank you Danny, and God's blessings be upon your gentle heart.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Been a yucky couple days with my hubby and I. Old memories, hurts keep popping up. Forgiveness is good. Its so hard at times. But in the end result, it is wonderful. Still got some forgiveness to do. Some scars seem like they never fade.

I love the daily prayers Danny! I read them daily.

:)
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I have scars, both physical and spirtual, and I hope they never fade becasue they made me who i am today. Granted the wounds that caused the scars were very painful but they remind daily of God mercy and i constantly learn a new spirtual lessons when i think about the wound that caused the scar or the scar it self.

Just because I still have the scars does not mean i did not forgive the people who gave them to me. Quite the opposite, the scars remind to pray for those people.

Yesh
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Yesh, the way you said that about scars, makes so much sense. It helped to clear my head alot. Thanks to you for that. It brought understanding, a better way to view scars.

:)