Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 27, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am choosing to experience Christ.

We live in a country that possesses an abundance of choices. This vast availability of alternatives, options, and selection can be overwhelming. Choices that have little effect on our lives can seem confusing. Just think of the many choices for simple things, like those at your local specialty coffee shop, restaurant, or ice cream parlor. Big, life changing choices can consume us and leave us paralyzed in a state of indecision.

God has given us the gift of free will so that we can customize our life experience to suit our preferences. He also provided it so that we could choose to follow Him and could select the best opportunities to glorify him. Make your choices count. Always consider Him when you have a choice to make, especially those that are difficult or impact significantly on your life and on your walk with Him.

You may have been making choices based on the direction of your heart or your head. Now you know that your choices are best made when you base them on your walk with Jesus Christ. - Gail Lindsay

"I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see." Revelation 3:18