Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 29, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am being positive about my circumstances.

Are you feeling restrained? Are you stuck in a situation and unable to find a way out? Sometimes life provides challenges that seem to place us in impossible territory. There’s no way out! You are a captive in the prison of despair and desperation. Or so it seems.

Problems have a way of deceiving and overwhelming you so that you think they control you. The truth is that no problem is too big for God. He can change any problem into a solution. Through His son Jesus Christ any negative can be turned into a positive. After all that is what the cross symbolizes. So why not lift your circumstance up to Him for a divine solution.

You may have been deceived into thinking there was no solution to your problem. Now you can be positive that God provides all the answers through Jesus Christ. - Gail Lindsay

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for this pray. It was just what I needed to hear today as is the case with many of your daily prayers.

I do just feel bound up alot of the time with the burdens of this illness. I just prayed with our Lord to release me and I imagined myself giving these burdens and problems to him to deal with. I feel better already.

Blessings to you,
    Sandyz
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I have been feeling restrained lately in my relationship with the Lord, have days of feeling up, then down. I am trying to rise above this by prayer, and reading His word, trying to draw nigh to Him with the promise of Him drawing nigh to me. Sharing this post opened my eyes to see that I have been letting my problems hinder me from getting closer to the Lord. Thanks Danny! I really do get alot from your sharing these daily prayers with us.
    Lisa
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I used to feel this way, but with the mercy of Jesus I have found a purpose for my pain. I love your daily prayers Danny, you are so special to us here!