Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 9, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am handing my concerns over to the hands of God.

Sometimes it is difficult to “keep the faith” in the face of adversity. Life will knock you off your base of support and rock your sense of security when you least expect it. One moment everything is fine and the next moment your entire world is changed without your permission. It is as if you were suddenly swept into a bad dream or a bad novel. How can you ever make it through? Where should you go to find a way out?

When it seems as though there is no where to turn, you can find comfort, rest and hope in Jesus Christ. He is the answer to your troubled heart. Lift your concerns, prayers, and your hearts desires to Him. Know that through Him, whatever the problem, and no matter how hopeless it seems, you are held safely in the palm of God’s hand. The future may seem uncertain but you will never find a place more secure than right there in His grasp.

You may been hanging on to your problems and concerns to regain some control in your life. Now you know that you need to let go and hand your problems and concerns over to God so that He can handle everything for you.- Gail Lindsay

The LORD will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; Psalm 121:7

2. tslanker

tslanker New Member

Your daily prayer today was like a gift from God to me. You might remember that I posted a few days ago that I had to go for a mammogram and that I was scared to death. Well I still don't have the report from the mammogram but I have turned it over to God. I remember 10 years ago when doctor after doctor couldn't find out what was wrong with me. After worrying about it for months I finally gave it to God to deal with. The next week was when I found out that I have FMS. Finally I had peace in knowing that what I had was not going to be easy but at least it wouldn't kill me. Your prayers are truly an inspiration to me please keep writing! God Bless You Danny, and THANK YOU.
    Terry
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I know that we go thru trials and thats part of it, but on the days we are having a harder time, why is it I ask why ?
    I never say it out loud, but I know the Lord knows I;'m thinking it. Ever since someone mention things about God's plan a few days ago, it got me thinking, and I've been kinda down and worrying to much. I know that the Lord works on his time table, but today its hard for me. I wish I had starting praying for his plan for me yeaRS AGO.

Danny

PS This is something I got from the net. So true

WE ARE BLESSED
    If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive the week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people around the world.

If you attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, or torture of death, you are more blessed than almost three billion people in the world.

If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish some place, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If your parents are still married and alive, you are very rare, even in the United States.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority of us can, but most do not.

If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read anything at all.

When you compare our day to day problems with bigger problems around the world our troubles may not seem so large.

We are all truly blessed!

AMEN