Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 19, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am looking up because that is where I am headed.

Perhaps you have been there. Maybe you are there right now. In a valley experience. Valleys are not a very good place to be. They are low, dark, and usually foggy, especially this time of year. The good thing about valleys is that they are surrounded by mountain tops. From the top of a mountain you can see forever. Not only that, but mountain tops are closer to God so you can get a better view of Him from there.

Without valleys, mountain tops would not be mountain tops. In fact, without valleys, mountain tops would seem flat. Flat is not interesting, challenging, breathtaking, or even rewarding. See valleys make mountain tops well worth the trip! So I would suggest that while in the valley you keep looking up because that is where you are headed anyway. You know that you always have a tendency to go in the direction you are looking. Don't lose your footing, keep our eyes looking up, take the journey one step at a time, trust in the Lord and before you know it you will be high on a mountain top viewing the valleys below.

You may have thought that you current valley experience would never end. Now you know to keep looking up because with the Lord you will rise out of the valley and be witnessing the beautiful view from a mountain top real soon.- Gail Lindsay

"Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell." Psalm 43:3
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

It sure does, i looked up what I saved of yours, and there it was. Great minds think alike, i guess. So how are you doing these days? OI hope ok.

Danny
  3. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

Thank you Danny! Makes me think about a lot of things today...

Hugs,
    Luann