Daily prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 25, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am thankful - no matter what.

When all is well and things are on track it is easy to give thanks to God. You might thank Him for good health, a beautiful home, family, safety, your job, prosperity and comfort. After all, why not give thanks when all is well and you feel you have been blessed? What about the other times? What about when things are not going so well? Perhaps you are ill, unemployed, or in the midst of a trial. You may not feel at all like giving thanks. You may doubt that God even remembers who you are. There is no way He could be blessing you - or is there?

When times are tough and things look bleak that is the best time to give thanks. The Lord is closest when times are hardest. He is there to withstand life's difficulties with you. He will never leave you -for that you should be thankful! When the clouds of life roll in across your horizon, do not lose sight of the glory of God. Right behind the clouds there is clear sky and sunshine awaiting you. So give thanks no matter what is going on. There are brighter days ahead when you will see God's glory first hand.

You may feel that there are times when giving thanks seems out of the question. Now you know to give thanks - no matter what. - Gail Lindsay

"No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
  2. Showers

Showers New Member

I am glad you posted this .

I have so much to be thankful for but at times fail to realize how good God really has been to me.

Thanks for the reminder. Needed that today as Iam not feeling good and feel like I have to much to do.

May you be blessed in all you do today !
    Sarah :)