DAISYS WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mindyandy420, Jun 17, 2008.

1. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

DAISYS I HAVE READ YOUR PROFILE AND IT SAYS YOUR FROM THE WESTCOAST. WHERE? I'M FROM WASHINGTON STATE!!!!
  2. Daisys

Daisys Member

I live in the South Puget Sound area. Where do you live?
  3. rocky76

rocky76 Member

Daisy...Who is your Lyme Doctor....I need a good one....PLEASE...
  4. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

Well, you are fortunate to live there. Look up Dieter Klinghardt, M.D., Ph.d:

www.klinghardtacademy.com

I heard he has a waiting list, though.
  5. Daisys

Daisys Member

The way someone found a doctor for me (which saved my life, since he recognized lyme disease and treated me), was this: she went to Vitality 101, Dr. Teitelbaum's site. There, past the featured doctors (His F&F clinics) is a link to those who have taken his course in treating CFS/ME. They are integrative doctors. I was too foggy headed at the time to follow directions. Now I have my brain back!

I wish there was private messaging here. I won't name my doctor publicly, since he just went thru 6 months of investigation for treating lyme disease. He didn't lose his license, but doesn't work with insurance, and his prices have gone up. He saved my life, but there are other good doctors now in Washington state that hopefully know about complicated illnesses and still cooperate with insurance.

6. Daisys

Daisys Member

I just tried to find this doctor on the internet, and the links won't work. www.klinghardtacademy.com
    Did another good one just bite the dust?
  7. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

I just tried it and it works. Try it again. He's too good to bite the dust! Or you can try: www.klinghardt.org
  8. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

One good way to find a LLMD is to go to lymenet.org.....click on flash discussion....sign up for free......click on "Seeking a Doctor" board. Post a topic asking for a LLMD in Washington state.

You will receive a private message with names. LLMD names are kept private because they are persecuted by mainstream Dr's, medical boards, and insurance co's.

Good luck!