DanActive Probiotics Challenge from Dannon.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AJME, Jan 26, 2006.

1. AJME

AJME New Member

I found out about DanActive Probiotics from the Internet. I went to WholeFoods and bought Four 3.3 oz bottles for $2.60.

Dannon makes a claim that if you drink 1 bottle a day for 30 days and it doesn't make you feel better the will refund you with a maximum refund of $17.96. Hmmm 30/4 X 2.60 = $19.00 dollars. Well I guess you get most back.

On the package they state about 70% of your immune system is in the digestive tract.

Has the exclusive L. casei Defensis cultures. 10 billion per bottle.

Clinically proven to help naturally strengthen your bodys defense system.

Well I'm on day 1 and 29 days to go. See what happens.
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Good luck ...
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have IBS-D and probiotics give me loose bowels, so I haven't been able to use them on long term. But should I get constipated, I'll take the Jarro-Dolphius I keep in the refrigerator. It is good until 12/06, so after it expires, I will buy another one.

I wish I could use it all the time, but I just can't. It really came in handy when I was on a med that made me constipated, but my endo wanted me off that med because of that side effect.

Let us know how you like the probiotic that you try. Good luck!

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

so funny I just bought mine at Giant. I didn't realize you ahd to take them everyday though. I better get more!

I also have Jarros but have yet to start the yeast protocal maybe this will give me a jump start.

After the 30 days they tell you that you have to continue with it to keep getting the benefits?
    [This Message was Edited on 01/27/2006]