DANCING, animals and Irish Music

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Aug 6, 2007.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What more could one want in life?

Go here and watch. Research shows people cannot watch this video w/o smiling.

Erin go Bragh

2. rockgor

I am. Along w/ lots of other stuff. Molly sounds Irish. As in Molly Malone who wheeled a wheelbarrow thru streets wide and narrow crying cockels, and mussles, a-live-a-live-oh.

Me great-great-grandfather come from the old sod. Only he had a Scottish name.

My Alzheimer's is getting worse. Took me half an hour to post the Irish dancer w/ sea lion.

3. rockgor

Erin go Bragh is "Ireland Forever". That's the only Gaelic I know.

I took 2 years of German in school cause you had to take something. If I had known I moving to CA I would have taken Spanish. Well, my menu Spanish is pretty good.

"Dos Margaritas, por favor."

Guess it's like baking or making money. Some have the knack and most don't.

Auf Wiedersehen

4. victoria

victoria New Member

The Sea Lion was truly a performer, you could tell he enjoyed it!

Did you watch the video of the bird hitchiking? Wonder if it's gonna teach its young to do the same and conserve energy... one smart bird I think!

Rock, have you tried some of the nootropic supplements for your memory? You might try looking for Smart Nutrion . . . there are some things that may help, I believe deprenyl (in small doses) is one. Anyway, there's a lot of info there, as you might suspect from the company's name, about supplements to help one's brain.

Adios, mon ami....

5. paulmack

paulmack New Member

That was very funny.Is it true that McClyde was the original "Riverdancer",lol.
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Correct! I couldn't watch it without smiling.

7. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

That was in answer to your question. My Mac wouldn't let me click on the link because it's for Windows only---I don't do Windows and apparently my Mac doesn't either. Looked like a really cute sea lion though. :)
  8. rockgor

I agree, Erika. In addition to dancing, cute animals and Irish music, one simply must have chocolate. Some good books, opera, and bridge would not be amiss.

Paul, Yes that was the original riverdancer. I believe it's the old frog syndrome. If you give Clyde a big kiss, he turns into Michael Flatley.

Thanks for the suggestion, Victoria. Yes, I saw the hitchhiking bird. Kept waiting for him to blow away.

Well, Mollly, if you're not Italian or Irish, what about Dar?

Glad you enjoyed the video, Sue. Were you smiling out loud?

9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that was lovely, the seal was a better dancer than the guy though I do love an Irish Jig.

My Grandfather's people came from Ireland, Paddy Neary was his name. His Granny fell down dead in the streets of Durham, England so don't know if they came across half starved from the potato famine. Wish I'd learned more when he was alive.

Thanks for that, an 'aw' and an 'oh' such a trusting seal too.

10. rockgor

I forgot something I wanted to post.

Erika, I don't understand how Windows is involved. I used to have windows. Then a friend installed some new memory boards, and I lost windows.

But I can still see the video in question. Obviously I will never understand computers.

Just search for Video Vat. They have many catagories of videos including "animals".

11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Glad to see your still posting! grin

I like the video, so did my kids.

12. rockgor

Uff-duh! Long time no MSS. How ya doin' anyway? Glad you're back.