Dancing with the stars fans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibrobutterfly, May 19, 2008.

1. Who do you think will win? While I like Kristy Y. I think her skating makes her unfair to win? JMO. I really like Edyta and Jason. But Cheryl and Cristian are good too, he is gorgeous too!
  2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I think like you about Kristy! She has had so much training as how to use her body with music that I don't think that she should win.

As far as the other two pairs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``I hate to see either set go off!!Cristian does wonders dancing with his injured arm----no one would know he was protecting it.

Then Jason is so smooth --he h as been from the first anight.

This whole thing will make me nervgous!!!!!!!!!! How about you? They both are sio smooth and so much fun to watch~

Get ready for tonight!!!

3. I suppose Kristy will win, but I am hoping Jason and Edyta will.
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

My fav is Christian. I think I'm in love with him. I like Jason too, but it's not love. Kristy is the best dancer, but she does seem to have an advantage.

But she never did ballroom dancing before which is different. There have been others on the show with previous dance experience just not ballroom dance. So I;m torn as to if it's fair or not.

I guess I don't care who wins, I'll be happy.

5. greygodess

greygodess New Member

that Kristy won. I was also glad to see the Edyta got someone a little younger this year. I think she has gotten some iffy parteners in the past. I would like to see her win the next time. Godbless