Dancing , Yeah "Drew and Cheryl win"!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamsue, Feb 27, 2006.

1. pamsue

pamsue New Member

I am so glad they won. I don't think Jerry deserved to be in 2nd place though, he was just not as good as Stacey and Drew. I think he was the most improved and did quite well, but I felt bad for Stacey, she should have at least got 2nd place.

I just really liked Drew and Cheryl the best though, thought their dances were great and preformed well.

What did you all think??

pamsue
  2. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I agree with you completely. I guess Jerry had a lot of fans calling in, because Stacey was definately better. In fact, I felt like she could possibly win.

I wanted Drew and Cheryl to win. What a fun show. I will miss it. I hope they do it again.

Now, I'll have to direct all my attention to American Idol.

Kinsie
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I really enjoyed the show too and was glad Drew and Cheryl won. They were the most entertaining. I was shocked that Stacy got third but she was so nice about it. I was very impressed by her.

Sandy
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I'm so glad that I taped it this season, it was Great.
    I love Ballroom Dancing, heck just about any kind of Dancing, really.
    So I enjoyed this show, so much, but it was Bittersweet as I can't Dance like that anymore, Even tho I try, lol.

I am Happy that Drew and Cheryl won, All the Stars were pretty good, even Master P, was moving better, by the time they voted him off, lol,

Can't wait for the Next season.
    sharonk
  5. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Thank you for sharing your views, it is nice to have something you enjoy watching, sometimes it is hard for me as it must be for you too, to wish we could even think about dancing like that

It is nice to watch and dream though. I love American Idol too, hoping it will be a good one this year

thanks again
    hugs
    pamsue
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm also glad that he won. I think Stacy should have come in second, and Lisa Rinna third. I think she was voted off too soon.

Jerry just had a bigger fan base ... on shows like this, the fans vote for who they like the best and not necessarily the best qualified. For instance, look at Master P!!!! He should have been voted off first!!!!!!!!!

It was good TV viewing, though!! LOL

7. mary124

mary124 New Member

I was highly disappointed that Lisa didn't make it in the finals. I also agree that Jerry shouldn't have made it as far as he did, he wasn't that great!!. Glad that at least Drew won.