DANCINGSTAR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ulala, Nov 8, 2005.

1. ulala

ulala New Member

I have read some of your posts and see that you are in Brentwood. I live in Brentwood and have my first appt. with Dr. Holtrof tomorrow.

I would be very interested in hearing your experience there if you would share that with me. Was this your first appt.?

I had B12 IV push years ago and it really helped me. Several weeks ago I had a B12 IV, at a doctor's office in LA that does IV therapy, but it didn't help me.

Hope you see this.

Best wishes
  2. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

I really liked Dr. Holtorf. I posted about my first vist to FFC LA. It should be on the next page. I've never had B12 IV, only B12 shots...but there's is better. Definitely get the shot. Frankly, I want another one. ;-)

If you can, check out my other post and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. (I may have answered quite a few of them there already.)

Let me know what you think! I can't wait to hear!

Bebe
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2005]
  3. ulala

ulala New Member

thanks for replying. I'm glad you saw my post!

I will read your posts and let you know how things go tomorrow. I'm not crazy about driving in the rain to Torrance but it took a long time to get an appt. with Holtorf so I will definitely keep my appt.

I'll let you know tomorrow how things go. I've spent so much money trying to get better. I hope this doctor can help! So many people on this site seemm to have great results so I am optimistic, but don't want to get my hopes up too much!