Dani - Atlanta FCC I.V.s

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Dani, last week I got two I.V's back to back and then came home to Tennessee.

Heather, my daughter had to take me I wasn't up to driving myself. Felt somewhat dizzy, unfocused, head wasn't clear so I didn't want to take a risk........

Last Monday I called Freda to ask about getting both I.V's on the same day which was fine. Looks like Heather will be taking me again this Tuesday. I'm scheduled for the two I.V.'s which takes about 3 hours. We were home around 8:00 p.m. which was really not bad for a one day trip.

I really did enjoy the trips down by myself to get away from the hustle and bustle of very busy lives. The quiet time for exercising and meditations were very soothing to me. And, I didn't mind the night alone in the Hotel.......
    gave me much needed time to think and ponder about my treatments and focus on healing.........

This just might be something you might want to consider if and when you feel you need to make it a one day trip but still get the I.V.'s you need.

Have a good Sunday afternoon rest..........I still wasn't able to make it to church services........hopefully, I can muster up the energy to get there tonight..........

Bless you,
    Dalphia
  2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Dalphia,

Do you get 2 of the same IV's in 1 day? Or do you do antiviral for 1 and back and muscle for the other?

Thanks, I didn'tmake it to church this morning and missed a great guest pastor. I did make it tonight because I teach a class for kids every Sunday night!
    Take care,
    Dani
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My daughter lives in Smyrna and I'm familiar with the city.

I'm laughing about "getting away from the hustle and bustle." I find Atlanta to be one of the most hustle-and-bustle cities I've tried to drive in. When I visit my daughter, I usually hit 75 and then 285 west just at rush hour and it's usually raining. Yikes!

Love, Mikie