Dani - FFC I.V's - Response to question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Yes, I get one anti-viral and then one Back & Muscle or Memory Plus. And, if I feel I need the Back & Muscle as well as the Memory, I get a mixture in the I.V.] Should you need to request, just ask Brenda.

I'm hoping to get a local doctor to write a prescription for the I.V.'s and he or the local hospital will administer.

Of course, I'll have to work this out through the insurance company. I don't think BCBS of Tenn. will pay for Home Health to come and administer as they do for other illness.

Will just have to wait and see. Oh, one thing, if I get this worked out, the I.V.'s will be sent via overnight to the party responsible for giving the I.V.

It sure would be easier to have this done local every week in order to cut out some travel time and expenses.

I'll keep you updated. And, so nice you were able to get to church this p.m. Morning times are very difficult, aren't they???????? Seems I get a small burst of energy around 7 - 8 p.m. each night. Of course it doesn't last long right now but look forward to when I have more energy and stamina to do the things I love to do...........

Hope to see you on Tuesday. Take good care of yourself.

P.S. Hope this answered your question........

Dalphia