Danny, Debbie, All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Please Pray for the wife of one of my former instructors (DR. Sherman). Linda has had cancer in the past and is now down in Juarez seeking treatment that cannot be found here in the US. They had to take a morgage out on their house to afford this treatment, and Dr. Sherman asked me to agree with him that the treatment would be effective. Dr. Sherman is one that is close to my heart as he is a Philosophy Instructor and Shares the Lord by his witness and teaching. He is always warm and loving towards all. Thank you all,

Father, I boldly approach your throne in the name of Jesus, and I lift Dr.Sherman and his wife Linda up to you now. I pray Lord that you will use these treatments that Linda is receiving to further her healing process. Father, I know it is not your will for any of your children to be sick, so I ask that your will for Linda, which is to be healthy, be done. I Pray for Dr. Sherman also, and ask that you lead him to enter into your rest. May he be encouraged Lord by your presence and the knowledge that you are his buckler and his shield. I ask also Lord that you help him cast his cares upon you so that you may carry them in his stead. Please Bless him Father for he is a steadfast and consistant testimony to and of your Glory. In Jesus Name Amen.

Takesha
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord,

Please lend your healing hand to Dr Shermans wife, Linda and give her the courage to see this thru and also give peace and let her be comfortable. Also be with Dr Sherman and we all know this must be very trying on him also. Lift up Dr Sherman on high and let see the miracles you can do. May they both blessed to the utmost in your name.

Amen, Danny
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear Lord,
    I pray along with these others that you would be with LInda and Dr. Sherman. Please give the peace and comfort that only comes from YOu. You are the Great Physician oh Lord,
    PLease heal Linda. Guide her doctors so that they will know exactly how to treat LInda. Also, please be with Takesha right now. Comfort her and give her Your peace.
    Tiff
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I have copied your prayers and posted them on an email and sent them to Dr. Sherman. I know it will be of great encouragement to him and his wife.If there are anymore, I will send them as well.You all are such a blessing...I am just bursting with joy, and gratefulness for all of you!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. FOR LETTING THE SON SHINE OUT!!!!!
    Takesha