Danny

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Your on my heart this morning. Thought I 'd let you know that. Hugs to you
    Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up your faithful servant Danny. I ask you Lord to lay your gentle hands upon him today, and embrace him in your loving arms. Lord, I ask for the manifested healing of Danny's eyes, which has already been purchased by the stripes of Jesus. May his eyes be as the eyes of an eagle Father. I pray also, that your joy begin to well up from his inner most being, like a fountain that cannot be contained. May it pour out to those around him, and may depression find no place to dwell, because he is so full of your joy. Cause the chemicals in his body, to line up with your word and your will.I ask Lord that you do a special work in this area Father, and that for every day of depression Danny has had, that you give him two days of endless joy, so that he is shouting your praises from the rooftops. In Jesus name. Amen
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks Takesha. Its wonderful to know that you still think of of me and are praying for me. I definitely feel the lord in me . This is a daily struggle. Sat was a great day, Spent time with my boys canoeing, enjoyed the day. Sunday went to church and was great, the afternoon spent with my oldest daughter and grandson and enjoyed that. For what ever reason after a few hrs there, I felt the need to get out of the house, lots of noise,etc. I left and went home and took a nap. I prayed for all of you here and slept fine. But was a little depressed. But when i woke, i started praying right away. That helps. Dear Lord, let Takesha and all other here that their prayers lift me up and are heart felt. May everyone here have your blessings.

Danny
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

You are loved and appreciated. I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend.
    Personaly, I am one of those people who goes to visit and doesn't stay long. It's just my nature, I am a home body. I too am affected by alot of noice and/or chaos. I seem not to want to compromise my peace..does that make sense.
    I don't know if this will make sense, but I know that at times my "emotions" tell me how bad things are etc. And I have to remember even when I "feel" that way and those feeling are sooo real, that God is greater, and I know he's in control. You are a precious person, and God loves you very much. Hold on to that truth, in moments of depression, because the reality of that is greater than what your depression tells you. Do you have a list of scriptures that tell you who you are in Christ? If not, maybe you should search the scriptures and make a list...then read through them or remind yourself of them when you are feeling down.
    These things have helped me, and maybe they will work for you too! Lots of hugs.
    Takesha
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Danny, Here is a list.

I am accepted...
    John 1:12 I am a child of God.
    John 15:15 I am Christ's friend.
    Romans 5:1 I have been justified.
    Romans 8:14-15
    Gal. 3:26
    Gal. 4:6 I am a son/daughter of God; God is spiritually my Father.
    1 Cor. 6:17 I am united to the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him.
    1 Cor. 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.
    1 Cor. 12:27
    Eph. 5:30 I am a member of Christ's body.
    Gal. 3:26-28 I am a son/daughter of God and one in Christ.
    Gal. 4:6-7 I am an heir of God since I am a son/daughter of God.
    Eph. 1:1
    1 Cor. 1:2
    Phil. 1:1
    Col. 1:2 I am a saint.
    Eph. 1:5 I have been adopted as God's child.
    Eph. 2:18 I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
    Eph. 2:19 I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God's family.
    Col. 1:14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
    Col. 2:10 I am complete in Christ.
    Heb. 3:14 I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life.
    I am secure...
    Romans 8:1-2 I am free forever from condemnation.
    Romans 8:28 I am assured that all things work together for good.
    Romans 8:31 I am free from any condemning charges against me.
    Romans 8:35 I cannot be separated from the love of God.
    1 Cor. 15:10 ...but by the grace of God, I am what I am.
    2 Cor. 1:21-22 I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God.
    Eph. 4:24 I am righteous and holy.
    Phil 1:6 I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected.
    Phil. 3:20
    Eph. 2:6 I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven right now.
    Col. 3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God.
    Col. 3:12
    1 Thess. 1:4 I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved.
    2 Tim. 1:7 I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.
    Hebrews 4:16 I can find grace and mercy in time of need.
    1 John 3:1-2 I am a child of God, and I will resemble Christ when He returns.
    1 John 5:18 I am born of God, and the evil one - the devil - cannot touch me.
    I am significant...
    Matt. 5:13 I am the salt of the earth.
    Matt. 5:14 I am the light of the world.
    John 15:1,5 I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ's life.
    John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
    Acts 1:8 I am a personal witness to Christ's.
    Romans 6:18 I am a slave to righteousness.
    Romans 6:22 I am enslaved to God.
    Romans 8:17 I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him.
    1 Cor. 3:16
    1 Cor. 6:19 I am a temple - a dwelling place - of God. His Spirit and His life dwell in me.
    2 Cor. 5:17 I am a new creation.
    2 Cor. 5:18-19 I am reconciled to God, and I am a minister of reconciliation.
    2 Cor. 6:1; 1 Cor. 3:9 I am God's co-worker.
    Eph. 2:6 I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm.
    Eph. 2:10 I am God's workmanship - His handiwork - born anew in Christ to do His work.
    Eph. 3:12 I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
    Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Col. 3:4 I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life.
    1 Thess. 5:5 I am a son of light and not of darkness.
    Heb. 3:1 I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling.
    1 Peter 2:5 I am one of God's living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house.
    1 Peter 2:9-10 I am a member of , a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession.

5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

This makes my day. Thanks you