DANNY....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Oct 5, 2004.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Although I've been unable to reply.... I have read your recent posts..... Please continue to post here!!!!!!

I think most of us appreciate your posts.... even if we are unable to reply... DANG... these DDs can be frustrating...

Blessings , b/c.
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

My 1st two impulses were not to bump this post..

Then... I realized that the season is changing from summer to fall... I don't understand why season changes can affect us..so much... But I know our Lord knows how & why...

I just wish & pray our Lord would whisper in your ear (you hear better than I) or my ear..(I'd do my best to pass the word on..should I be so lucky to blessed in such a fashion....).

Danny.... If you find the reason in scriptures ... or our Lord lets you know.... please let us know...

Blessings , b/c.
  3. LindaH

LindaH New Member

So we can pray for Danny. May the Lord be with you in all you do. You are certainly missed here.

Linda
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I pray & hope that our Lord gives you the energy to use the resources that He has given you & overcome the challenges that these DDs have given all of us.... so you can post here more often.... We all miss your posts!!!!

Blessings , b/c.
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks to all that show they really care. I have been so caught up in my struggles and have been trying carry the load myself. I know better but I have. My church had a revival recently and this preacher we had at the revival really opened my eyes again to all the blessings I do have. I got kinda stuck looking to the past, instead of living in the moment. My depression really has been hard on me lately, but I know the Lord will provide and bless me.
    Bless you all.

Danny
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its good to see you back. We all missed you. I`m sorry you`ve been having such a hard time. I will be praying that your depression lifts and things get easier for you.

Love,
    Sandy