Dar and Mollystwin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pawprints, May 10, 2008.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

well, this will be short but we can discuss more later. Have to meet my brother for dinner and not dressed.

I took a break from Cowden's program. It was alot. It helped, but after Sweetie died I lost my umph (sp) for anything.

Tell me more what you are doing and I'll fill you in more too. I love Cowden and his program. Sometimes a girl just needs a break.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I am doing pretty good on my abx protocol. I'm not sure I want to try the cowden, it sounds too complicated!! I'm waiting to see how Molly does, though and if it works great, I'll have to give it a try.

I know what you mean about needing breaks. Especially from Cowden. I read in your other post that you are doing pretty good even off the program, so that is good.

I'm back to more of myself these days which feels wonderful. I still get tired easily and have to be careful what I eat so I won't get into a flare. But I'm back to working 2 days a week which is great for our budget!!

Take care!!

3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Good luck with all the bottles. I kept up with them for 2 years. I carried them everywhere and timed everything.

I think I reached my plateau on this particular program but I like what it did for me. Now, what to do next after a small break for the new dog and my sanity.

Oh yeah, I am doing Body Talk...works on the underlying emotions and physical issues. I like it but I don't understand it. She has picked up on many of my physical symptoms, like my heart, and a few of my emotional issues, like grief. I did not tell her anything to let her know about these being at the top of my problem area.

My illness started with my dad dying, etc. etc. The heart thing has really troubled me...which may lead me towards Cheney. Not sure right now.

Keep up the good work with Cowden. He is a wonderful man and physician!